Tuesday, July 25, 2006

Winding down to a summer break

All of the classes finished, even if the grades aren't yet. It has been a very hectic year already, and it is only half over. There is going to be even more next year. The school year this year has been especially difficult with a graduate program in the works. I have had to take a leave of absence from that venture until I can get back on schedule with that. In addition, my responsiblities with the Boy Scouts this year have been taken to a new and spectacular level with the Japan Jamboree this year. (You can see my picture in uniform with Mie Troop 1 here.) This has taken more time and energy than I have happy about giving.

One thing you can say about Scouting here, and probably anywhere else in the world, there is a great need for more volunteers.

No comments: