Thursday, January 15, 2004

You may have noticed that I have comments up again. The company that I was using for comments had provider problems, as you can see from the previous post, and made an agreement with HaloScan to port everyone over to that system. I just did it myself. Sure hope it doesn't cause problems if they decide to make changes for me.

Updates on my son's entrance exam. He passed, for which I am delighted, but there no results were published. That means that I have no way to know how he is progressing or needs help. There is no way for me to know where he was among the students who took the exam. The results of the exam do not equip parents or learners with information that can help them in any way other than to know that they have been accepted into a school.

This weekend is another big event, the Center Exams, or the "National Center for University Entrance Examinations." If you would like to know more about what they are, give this a look.

No comments: