Wednesday, August 25, 2004

More changes

In an effort to make my web site at the university more useful to students, I have reorganized it a little. I have put up nearly all of the quizzes I plan to give thos next semester. I hope that this transperancy makes it easier for students to see where we are going, and give them more control over their learning. Having these quizzes online will do several things:
1. show students how the course will progress;
2. give them control over their grades (They have the quizzes. They can take them anytime they want to and can clip them out and paste them into an email message if they want take web-based quizzes.)
3. give prospective Yokkaichi University students an idea of what they can expect if they attend this school;
4. put me way ahead in the planning stage.

I made some other updates. Put on a Google search tool, and a weather report for Yokkaichi from the Weather Chanel.

No comments: