Saturday, June 19, 2004

Moodle - A Free, Open Source Course Management System for Online Learning

Found this link on the Installer Guy's blog, Istalling Scripts.
Moodle - A Free, Open Source Course Management System for Online Learning

This is something I definitely want to try and learn about. Already there is stuff that I'll have to study, though. "Social Constructionist Pedagogy," and PHP. Don't really know that much about either, but this sounds like it may be worth investing a little time in.

1 comment:

Sean said...

Dan,

Installing Scripts is my new web site still in development. I guess you found installer guy by looking at the membership list on my blog.

Anyhow I have written about moodle a few times and you will hear more about it this summer as I add content to the moodle I have already installed.